Monday, August 23, 2010

back from the dead.

I woke up this morning and took a shower.
That, in and of itself, is a feat. Over the last few days I have been sick. Seriously achey-bones, high-fever, sore-throat, sick. I feel as though I've crawled back from the dead.

In the last four days I've done nearly nothing. Nearly. That is, if you don't count the weddings I shot.

A few months back someone asked me what I would do if I got sick. What would happen if I had a wedding booked that day. Well, answer is, I'd load up on some sweet-over-the-counter drugs and head to work. Then pray really hard that those pictures turn out AWESOME.

Here's hoping they do. I'm now back to the computer to start editing. Fingers crossed. I'll keep you posted.

Oh, and if you want to stop by and say hi, I've showered, so everything's smellin' fresh and clean over my way. I can't say as much for my kids though.

luv erin.

5 SPLURTS:

Stacey said...

SO glad you are feeling better sweetie! I might just have to take you up on that coming over to see you comment! I need to pick up books if you have finished them. Let me know!

hugs!

Kristine said...

I've been wondering about you too! Glad you are back alive!

JoMamma said...

I'm glad you are back from the dead. I'm sorry that you had to get sick. I'm sure your pictures are going to be amazing. They always are.

Kayleen said...

glad you are feeling better! :)

Rachel Plunkett said...

I believe the Utah mountain air is making you sick. Time to move back.:)