Tuesday, July 13, 2010

objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

I'd like to introduce you to my new friend, Fly Guy. For a fly, he's big. And when I say big, I mean FREAKING HUGE. Thus the reason I spent time to snap his picture. And when I say FREAKING HUGE, I mean he's almost an inch.
An inch might not sound like an awfully big deal, but in Fly world that's everything.

He's such a big deal, fly speaking, that he's given up the fly ladies and moved on to making advances on me. Such as keeping me company while I spend long hours editing images on my computer. Though he doesn't talk much, he's a sensitive sort that shoes his emotion in random grunts...that sound much like a buzz...but, again, that's only because he's so tiny. (relatively speaking)

So in honor of Fly Guy, I want you to know that I'm not giving up on my little blog here. Even though my posts are sporadic and ADD-ish at best, I'm sticking around.

5 SPLURTS:

Ipo said...

Nice to meet your Fly Guy. Does Mark know about him. I'm just saying....
glad to know you're going to stick to it and continue blogging!!

Crystal said...

ew. i hate fly's!! lol.

Peggy said...

That is freaking awesome. Nothing quite makes you feel loved like having a fly hitting on you.

Kayleen said...

I never thought I'd say this but that is a cool photo of a fly! Wow! They are buggy though. Seriously though, how did you get such a good clear picture? Macro lens? Wow.

Unknown said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Suplemen Pelangsing Herbal
Suplemen Peremajaan Kulit
Obat Herbal Penyakit Gastritis
Obat Herbal Patah Tulang
Jenis Suplemen Yang Baik Dikonsumsi Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Kesehatan Tulang
Obat Tradisional Penurun Kolesterol
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Dalam Darah
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Tinggi
Green World Blueberry Concentrate