Thursday, May 27, 2010

M&Ms?

I blame my mom. Not for everything, but when talking about the chubby weight hugging my mid-section I can only thank her...and my obsession. I am an M&M addict. And it was brought on by years of my Mom's training. She had a tin (which has now been passed on to my younger sis, Rach) that was always filled with M's. And if we were good, we'd get one or two, or even a handful.

So of course now when I want a treat I go for the plain M&Ms. But, I recently tried the pretzel M&Ms. After close inspection, I decided they were blah, yuck, not worth my tastebud's time.

Or so I thought after first try.

Of course I tried again. Afterall, they are M&Ms.

And now I'm addicted to them too.

Have you tried them? What do you think? 

10 SPLURTS:

jase said...

I have not heard of these pretzel M&M's. What is this? interesting.

jase said...

Ok that was from me, RACH.

Nikki said...

I've never heard of pretzel M&M's either. I used to have an addiction to the crispy M&M's though.

Stacey said...

Oh Erin, did you organize them by color? ;)

Kristine said...

I love them! I got the sample one a while back. Way good.

Peggy said...

I think they are nasty! I'd take peanut m&m's over them any day.

Bobbi said...

All I saw was this post title on my blog and my mouth literally began watering. Alas, I have no m&m's in my house (pretzel, plain or otherwise), and I've got 30 pounds of post pregnancy weight to lose, but I might have to scrounge up some chocolate chips now or something!!!

Kayleen said...

oooh have you tried the coconut m&m's? SO GOOD!

A. said...

Never even heard of them. hmmmm

Ok, so how did your mom keep those around? DId you kids all beg for them all the time, driving your mother nuts? or sneak them?

I could never keep them here because I would eat a whole bag (talking those big giant bags) every day. it's waaaaay too easy to pop those in my mouth and convince myself that they are small and keep popping. lol

Jo said...

I didn't know there wee COCONUT M&Ms. Oh NO! I might have to try them. Her MOM kept them around by buying them in the 3-pound bags, which I do NOT recommend--very fattening and bad for the health. Mom