Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Life

1.  Last night when I was off teaching a PHOTO 101 class, my second oldest kid pratically gave himself a mullet.  Did I leave it, and make him face public ridicule at school?  What type of mother do you think I am?

2.  I decided to sell my house.  As of this very moment...so I really shouldn't even be spending time typing on this blog...I am cleaning, organizing and touching up things that should be touched up.  Say what?  You wanna buy it?  It's 2400 sf, 1/3 acre, 5 bed, 2/5 baths...and a stellar kitchen. 

3.  There are two people that I love dearly that had major surgery in the last week.  I'm such a great friend (sarcasm here), that I didn't even know about the surgery until days later.  NOTE:  To all my awesome friends out there, I am making a goal to stay more in touch. 

4.  I bought a new ukelele in Hawaii and I love it...just no time to practice it.

5.  WEEDING OUT:  I have a massive load of children and baby photography props.  Because we're selling our home, that means, I need to weed out.  If your interested, I'm selling a studio lighting set up, baskets, tutus, backdrop setup, and a ton more.

12 SPLURTS:

Brooke said...

I am so jealous...and I really, REALLY wish I lived closer so I could take advantage of a few things on that list...

Kahilau said...

You are moving??? Where? When? all the details please! Anyone who gets your house is getting a HUGE deal! Your house is amazing! Good luck with everything, if you need help with anything, kids, dinners, packing, let me know.

I am a mother! said...

Pictures of your house? We aren't in the market but I bet your house is gorgeous and would love to see pics. I bet when it is up on the MLS there will be pictures. Let us know the MLS number! =-)

Jordan and Jandee said...

Erin! What moving? Never a dull moment with you right? Best of luck though, such craziness is moving. So I may be interested in your studio lighting equipment, have you posted it on Craiglist or do you have an idea what you want to sell it for? Email me!

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

Where are you guys moving to? PLEASE don't say your leaving PG...what would aerobics be without you?

JoMamma said...

No wonder you don't have any clutter. I refuse to move because I don't want to deal with my junk. I'll just leave my junk hidden in my house.

Oh and I think you are leaving your new closet way to soon.

sanaejames photography said...

moving? where to? did you find a house? come on woman...details!:)

The Gubler Family Blog! said...

I am so sad you are moving! I hope it's not too far. I would be interested in some of your photography stuff. Let me know. And give us more details!

Kayleen said...

props? Definitely!! I'll see you tomorrow night! :)

Weight Family said...

Moving?! What?! When? Where to? Why? Yeah, I too am surprised you are ditching your amazing new closet.

Krystal said...

Do you still have props available? I'd love to pick some up, maybe I can come look at what you've got.

i'm erin. said...

Krystal, I do. Just call me this weekend, or pop on over on Saturday or friday.