Friday, September 04, 2009

Lo and Behold!

I pulled the van into the driveway and glanced over at the front door. My doormat lay askew. Odd.

Ruby fell asleep in her car seat, so I pulled her slug body out of it and carried her downstairs to take a good long nap. I ushered Teddy to the pottie chair and then tucked him into bed. Ah, free time.

I sat down at my computer to read through the war of words taking place on my recent Facebook post, and then remembered. Oh, yeah. There's something wrong with the doormat.

I opened the door, pulled back the doormat and lo and behold I found a BOX! (Yes I screamed) Glee. Bliss. Joy. My new camera bag arrived:

7 SPLURTS:

Carterista said...

Slim and sleek. Just like you.

i'm erin. said...

Celia, you say the best things! I love you.

JoMamma said...

I'm sorry that you missed the deliver man. I know how excited you are to see him.

Kayleen said...

I SOOOOO want one of those now! What color did you get? LOVE IT!!

i'm erin. said...

I got red! I love it.

Kayleen said...

RED!! I'm so jealous! You ARE the fashion queen!

sanaejames photography said...

yay! i love my shootsac! You will LOVE yours.