Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dang You Pepsi.

So, the whole frog in the Pepsi thing freaked me out. Hard core. I cant drink a Pepsi, let alone even look at the can. Everytime I fathom the idea of popping open a can a swigging down the Pepsi-goodness, I GAG. Seriously.

The other day there were 6 cans in my fridge and I couldn't make dinner because they were staring me in the face with their grossness. Mark threw them away. I was glad.

I thought, This is good. Now I can break my habit.

It turns out, my poor kiddos don't agree. Yesterday when we were driving in the car...and, um, yes I was slightly cranky...Teddy, my two year old, said, "Momma we need a Harts drink."

I laughed. Apparently so.

14 SPLURTS:

Peggy said...

Hahahahaha!

Don't do it! Don't give in!

Kristina P. said...

Maybe you can just make the switch to Diet Coke. It's more delicious.

Sara said...

Diet drinks are really bad for you anyway - don't give in! :-)Let the frog guts keep you motivated!

Brooke said...

If you must, go for see through bottles. If you want motivation I can give you a few more reasons not to drink out of the cans....something in my friends science class that involved growing bacteria and the outside of cans...it's sick. Really sick.

Unknown said...

that is so funny!!! I love it!!1

Fullmer Family said...

You can always switch to Dr. Pepper!! :) That's my addiction and one of my first loves!! :)

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Oh my heck... That sound like my kids... Except they tell me I need a Diet Coke and Chocolate, my husband even goes as far as going to the store and buying it for me.

Lindsey said...

Anytime we are eating a well balanced meal...ya know, 3 items, Chicken nugs, fries, and goldfish, Charlie looks at me and says, "It's a combo mommy-like at Wendy's...You have Diet Coke?" Kids say the darndest things.
I'm not a very good support though. Diet Coke really does make me a better person.
Oh ya, and I now read your blog. :)

Camcorder said...

EEERRRIINN... Give In... Come to the dark side... we have cookies, free internet, and free health care plans, including dental. Which you'll need after that pepsi.

JoMamma said...

A little frog never hurt anyone.

JoMamma said...

A little frog never hurt anyone.

JoMamma said...

A little frog never hurt anyone.

Carterista said...

Oh, Erin.
Remember those jr. high science fair projects that proved soda could disintegrate bone? If soda can do that to a bone or a frog, how is that worse than what its doing to your stomach? Plus, who couldn't use a little extra protein?

big8smiley said...

Sweet! Thank goodness for kids! If that's what it takes to break the habit, maybe they should put more frogs in the drinks. It would be healthier for us all.