Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blue Through and Through!

Last night I stood on the Timpanogos High School football field among a hundred or so sweaty, stinky players and loved every minute of it. Can I just say it is so much better watching the game from the field?
It's funny how last night I realized how much I missed it. The smell of the field, the roar of the crowd and the glare of the lights. In high school I cheered. I stood on the sidelines and kicked, screamed, and yelled.

Last night, as I shot pictures for an upcoming Viking Football handout, I felt that rush again. I loved it. I've missed it. It was good to be back . . . and this time understand what the heck was going on and catch it all with my camera.

Here's a few of my favorite shots I captured. If you want to see all 100 shots, go to my facebook and look under my pictures. If you're not my facebook friend yet, then you better add me!




5 SPLURTS:

meg. said...

erin.
are you planning to take pictures for all of our games?
i would thoroughly enjoy that.

Your second picture down. #1, the kicker, everyone calls him Winston, though i call him Winny.
He's handsome, just thought you should be aware of that.

Weight Family said...

Except you forgot to say hi... whatever. I called you today cause we were at Kennedy's soccer game and in dire need of water for Crew's bottle. (our kids drank all of ours) So, in your absence our baby cried for 15 minutes! Dare to stay home!
Good pictures!

Kristina P. said...

These are so cool!

Robyn said...

Um...you should have come over, I still have caramel brownies! You were like 2 minutes away! Silly, much??? Hahaha--that was just for your post the other day.

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

I can't believe I'm not one of your facebook friends....crazy! And how do you know Megan...she is a doll....she is in my ward and her brother and my son Brady are good buddies. Anyhow great pictures! When are you going to do some AWESOME ones of Zack and George's soccer team...I mean sometimes they do wear blue!