Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jump for Joy

I have a new toy! Nothing is more exciting to me than a new pair of shoes or (drum roll please) a NEW LENS! Thanks to another wonderful photographer, I picked up this very expensive lens, for less! Yes I am a bargain hunter through and through. Here is a very fuzzy picture I picked up off the web, needless to say, here is my holiday joy (it came a little early).
Photographers Note: It is a Nikkor AF-S 24-70 2.8G (a real beauty...and a must have for group shots)

9 SPLURTS:

tammy said...

Bee-you-ti-ful!! Have fun with that!!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Congrats, Erin! Very awesome.

Unknown said...

I need to have you take some pics for me! Our family needs all the help they can get to look good! Your blog cracks me up, E!!

big8smiley said...

Hooray! That is perfect for you! I'm sure you'll find some new ways to put that lens to good use!

SummShine said...

Camera gear what more could one want?!

sanaejames photography said...

i'm so jealous!!! i'm gonna have to be patient and wait longer to get mine...but someday....someday!!! I'm so excited for you! Now go shoot away!!!!

Just SO said...

I just want a camera that that lens would fit on :)

Fullmer Family said...

drip, drip, drip...(insert picture of me drooling) :)

Ipo said...

Hooorayyy for the bargains. Now if you want to practise using that new thing-a-ma-jig, I know this really cute family that wouldn't mind spending a few hours posing while you try it out!