Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday's Fit Tip MANIA!!!

Holy Hotness Batman! I have been dying from the heat. I feel like a bulbous sweltering piggy lately...especially when people comment on how big I am getting. When considering all the 'joys' of pregnancy, being reminded of your increasing size is definitely not one of them. So, fit tip of the week:

What to Wear when you feel Big, Bloated, Fat, Uncomfortable in your skin, Frumpy, or just not what you want to be:

1. SOLID COLOR: I don't care what hyped up, latest trend watching, magazine tells you, the best thing you can do for your figure is wear a solid color. This can be Top to bottom (although not my favorite thing to do), or it can be a solid top and a pair of nicely fitting jeans. The point is, a solid color shirt that fits well (not too tight, exposing muffin tops or back bulges, or too large, looking like a sack) will not draw extra attention to any protrusions that you don't want to be noticed. Hurray for GAP's favorite fitting T, this line of shirts almost always fits great and looks good on mostly everyone. Other awesome brands that work for the same purpose are: Shade, Modbe, and Target's solid stretch shirts. I have a slew of solid color shirts from all of the companies and they are perfect to pair up with black solid or jean capris...of course with a lovely flower clip or head band that matches in my hair!

So, what works for you? Have any brands that you love, that love your form? Leave suggestions in the comment section, because I am always on the lookout for great clothing tips!

0 SPLURTS: