Thursday, April 10, 2008

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

Congratulations to all of you who participated in our first month long GET FIT CHALLENGE. I hope that you saw great results, and you changed a few unhealthy habits...I know I did. Thanks to this challenge I kicked my Diet Pepsi addiction and I worked out almost every day!

Here are the list of winners in the categories that they were chosen. Winners in the first two categories were chosen randomly, and the winner in the third category was chosen through a committee (my husband and I). For the sake of privacy, I did only mention first names and initials of last name, or your posting name. If you are on this list, please see my contact information above, email me your home contact information, and I will send out your winnings in the next week.

Personal Blog Mention:

Cecilia C.

Comments Posted on this Blog:

Cahokia

Points Achieved:

Bobbi J.
Leslie P.
Aubrie I.
Camille D.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Check back to see when we will start the next GET FIT CHALLENGE! (May 1st)

2 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

I'm going to have to work harder next month.

shelly said...

me, too