Sunday, March 23, 2008

what did the bunny bring you?


At our home the bunny dropped off Easter necessities:

plastic eggs filled with:

-- starbust jelly beans

-- robin eggs

-- smarties

Cadbury Creme Eggs

Cadbury Caramel Eggs

Snicker Eggs

Marshmallow Filled Chocolate Eggs

Grow-a-Pets (plastic capsules stuffed with spongy animal shapes that expand in water)

Rabbit Poppers (Plastic rabbits that jump across the floor when you push their rear down)

I awoke to the sounds of scampering feet across the kitchen making a beeline to the living room. (Insert Evil Laugh) Unfortunately for my candy crazed kids, I hid, I mean, the bunny hid the baskets so well, there would be no hopes of finding them with out the help of a parent. I called out to them, "Go back to bed boys, and stay down there until the sun comes up." The boys obeyed and came back up around 7:30. Mark rolled out of bed, helped the boys find their baskets. I am pretty sure the boys inhaled as much candy as humanly possible before I could get to them and talk sense!

3 SPLURTS:

A. said...

Happy Easter!

And thanks for the birthday wishes. Although, as your elder who has now been mocked, I would like to remind you that you are not exactly the baby in your family. At least Rachel can gloat over you, even if I can't. :P

Maman Pélissié said...

Erin,

I hope you are resting after the massive party you had. It sounded like sooooo much fun! Your boys(all of them) are lucky to have you!

Just SO said...

Sounds like the sugar rush at our house as well.