Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday's Fit Tip Mania


Rock On! Don't you just love it when your favorite song plays on the radio and puts some spunk into your drab day? Music is one of the best ways to jump start your mood. It is no surprise that I am a Michael Jackson fanatic. I can't hold myself back when Billie Jean hits the air waves. That hypnotic beat takes over and my feet start tapping. Sooner or later the boys and I are dancing with 80's flair around the front room.
Exercise doesn't have to be at an elite fitness club or from a 'no fail' dvd set from the late night infomercial. Exercise can come in the simple form of rockin around the house to your favorite tunes. Now that music access is just a click and a download away, it is simple to pull together your favorite compilation of music. You can upload this music to an I-pod or just burn a CD and pop it into your player. If you are feeling a little sluggish, fix your frump with some Rockin Tunes!
Dance, clean the house, change the laundry, wash your car, or lunge after the kids; whatever you are doing, do it to background music and feel the resurge of energy!

9 SPLURTS:

Carolyn said...

Those stretch pants are the funniest thing you have ever worn!!! They were perfect for the 80's night! I loved hanging out with you....we need to do it more often!

Bobbi said...

What's wrong with late-night infomercial DVD's? (I'm taking this personally, you know.) Love the stretch pants. HOTTIE!!!

kellieanne said...

You are a HOTTIE!!!! And - I'd like to add HubbaHubba to that!

Unknown said...

Hey! You didn't tell me why I didn't get a cookie yet!

Leslie said...

YOu need to stop wearing that grocery shopping outfit in public! You are going to be banned from Maceys. Just like Michael Jackson (aka freakazoid-has been) needs to be banned!

Naniloa Loop Scoop said...

Oh my goodness... You see, you see what moving back to Utah has done to you? ha ha ha... real nice erin, im glad to see you are in your zone. leopard and all...

Naniloa Loop Scoop said...

I forgot to mention, i see Henry all over this picture. Not necessarily in the attire but the look on your face.

A. said...

I would like to think that since I haven't seen you over somany years that the funky dress up picture is just a goofy day. However, this rings all too true of the Erin I remember and love. :)

Thanks for all the motivation and fitness tips! (which by the way has been great up until the cookie post. :P )

Carterista said...

How's about emailing some of those 80's group pictures you took!