Sunday, January 20, 2008

Life Cycle

On Friday, we attended a wedding reception and a good friend of mine had a baby. Within 24 hours, I got to take pictures of these two major life events. Here were my two favorite highlights from the reception: Shoes and Food!


This sweet baby is the 6th in his family. After being 9 days over due, this precious thing finally made his way into the world. I promised her that I wouldn't show his picture on my blog until she showed him on hers, so here are my obscure feet pictures of this baby bundle! Ok, I just sent off an email to my friend of pictures, so this picture shows a little more of what this sweet baby looks like, but the focus is still his feet...I LOVE FEET!

5 SPLURTS:

Natalie. said...

OoOOOOOooOOH! Erin The last one of that baby is SO SO SO darling! I am in love with it! NICE WORK! PERFECT composition!

Carterista said...

I want to kiss those feet!!!!!

Leslie said...

What cute photos! (p.s. you need to email me more of the ones of our kids and Troy and I, hint, hint) I love the bride ones too but I want to see the dress and cake!

Just SO said...

Great pics! I love the shoes one.

Haley Hale said...

I am a little behind in my comments, but I must say, excellent pictures on this post! I love the baby pictures. Promise me you will come out and take lots of pictures when my little guys get here...please???