Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A REVELATION!

If you read the post below, you will understand why this post is so late in coming. I have been too busy to blog my own posts, and clearly to busy to frequent others' blogs. I ventured out tonight in the blogging world, a little apprehensive to what I would find, and low and behold I found this revelation . There is a certain blog that I read often for its witty banter and playful commentary; unfortunately I have been away for so long. My return to Gurrbonzo's blog was like hitting the jack pot when I clicked on this link on her blog. Hopefully you will feel as lucky as I have!

4 SPLURTS:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SummShine said...

It looks exactly like a guy I used to work with, but obviously dressed up as a girl. It's ok though because I also have a bad case of diaherea now.

i'm erin. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
auliaputriaprilio@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
Obat Batu Ginjal Yang Aman
Obat Penyakit Batu Empedu
Obat Batuk Darah Alami Yang Aman
Obat Bronkitis Yang Aman
Pengobatan Polip Serviks Herbal
Pengobatan Ginjal Kotor
Agen Ace Maxs Kuningan
Cara Menghilangkan Kesemutan
Obat Campak Alami
Obat Benjolan Di Selangkangan