Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Frames can be ordered in any size starting as small as 8x10 (print size). They are non-glass frames and are perfect to show case a professional print, canvas, or textured print. They come with Sawtooth hangers and are ready to hang. Pricing starts at $39 for 8x10.
If you are interested in a frame, you can email me. We use paypal!
HOT TOPICS Frames
Monday, March 15, 2010
1. Get up in time to get the kids off to school. Dang, did anyone else have a issue with the whole time change thing? Mark called me at 8:30 and I was dead to the world, still sleeping, all cozy in my bed. I had to rush down, wake the kids and send them to school with a handful of dry cereal. Great mom, right?
2. Laundry. Again. We potty-trained Teddy a year ago, but for some reason, the kid's still peeing the bed at night...every night. I tried just not having him wear pull-ups, in the hope that maybe he'll wake up while he's peeing and realize, hey, I should do this peeing thing in the toilet. Did he? No. Has he ever? No. Have I washed a lot of peed clothing and bedding? Yes.
3. Edit more photos. I love this. I do it daily for hour on end, and the kids know if they're looking for me to check the office first. Is this a little pathetic? Maybe.
4. Beg for your help. I have 'pre-paid' for the hugest, coolest, metal mural at WPPI. I''m going to use it for my Bridal Show booth. But the thing is, I can't decide which picture to use...because my favorite shot is not always the one I probably should use. So, here's the thing. I shot super cool Nettie, a great lookin' gal, last night...and I wanted to use her on the metal mural. (when I say mural, don't think lots of images...it's just one image cut up over one giant metal poster-ish thingy) I put the shots up on my photo blog. Can you go there and vote for one please?
5. Go get screaming Teddy out of the tub.
Have a manic monday too. Luv, erin
P.s. I didn't spell check or grammar check because it's 8:55am and one of those days. Feel free to critique.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
- Wednesday 17th
- Wednesday 24th
- Wednesday 31st
- Saturday 3rd.
HOT TOPICS classes