Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crazy is as Crazy does.

Remember when I went away to Hawaii, and I came back to the coolest built in bookshelves? 
You probably think the pictures posted below are images of those bookshelves when they were being built.  Unfortunately, you would be wrong.

I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking, huh?  Why are those Summerills pulling apart perfectly good shelves that showcased Erin's books so masterfully.  Or maybe you think I went nutzo on Mark and this is my way of exacting my revenge . . . or you could be thinking Mark's finally leaving me and taking the bookshelves with him. 

To this quandry, I can only say that the answer is soon to come . . .


Above - Time Stamp:  Saturday, March 20th 9:37 am

Below - Time Stamp:  Saturday March 20th, 10:21 am


11 SPLURTS:

Peggy said...

Dang. You guys are even fast at deconstructing. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

renae said...

aren't you moving soon? so maybe you're taking them with you... or are you staying put after all? in that case maybe you're repurposing them in another room...

you're so mysterious! DO tell. xo

Rach said...

sad erin, very very sad. sniff sniff.

tammy said...

I just don't even know what to say.....

Sara said...

I'm at a loss that's for sure...

Also, what is happening with your home situation? Are you staying now? And, we need to set a date for the April BYU WC get together, don't you think? to make sure everyone (maybe even Janette) can come??

Kayleen Feil Photography said...

I'm so sad. . .but i'm sure you're little secret will be amazing

Weight Family said...

Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!!?? I understand though, that you are having a baby and need the extra room and a "normal" closet.
PS- Can I have the B-board?

JoMamma said...

There is a special place in heaven for Mark. I'm sure when he is there he will get a little rest before you have him hard at work again.

Sara said...

Um what now?? Are you pregnant?

Bobbi said...

Don't tell me. You sold your house and are moving....to Missouri!!!

My6littlemen said...

Seconding JoMamma here. Can't wait to see what you do with the space now.