Saturday, March 13, 2010

ROOM FOR TWO.

There is space in my PHOTOGRAPHY 102 class that starts this Wednesday. 

TIME:  6:00-7:30pm
DATES:  It's a four week course taught on the following dates. 
  • Wednesday 17th
  • Wednesday 24th
  • Wednesday 31st
  • Saturday 3rd. 
DETAILS:  If you've taken 102 before and you want a refresher, there is no charge to repeat the class.  If this is the first time you're taking 102, then the charge is $150.  As always, once you've taken a class, you are welcome to repeat any class at no charge!  This class is for those who want to take their photography to the business level, or simply to understand in depth portraiture, lighting, composition, and more.  For more details, check out the PHOTO/CLASS BLOG.

If you want in email me:

erinsummerill(at)hotmail.com

1 SPLURTS:

Maman Pélissié said...

Hey girl. Did you get my note about this? I didn't realize it was a 4 week class. Let me know what you want to do!
Ang