Today I'm older. I guess that's true everyday, but since I was born on this day
33 25 years ago, it seems like I've aged in a more permanent way. And so I feel compelled to come up with a list of goals.
2. Find a Kick-A Agent
3. Make an effort to write non-crap.
4. Stop drinking Carbonation.
5. Yes, you read that right. That means good bye Coke Zero. Good bye Diet Coke. Good bye life. (I figured since this life changing goal is so huge it should take up two goal spots on the top ten.)
6. Run two half-marathons so essentially I can say I ran a marathon.
7. Read to my kids every day.
8. Go to Europe.
9. Make a million dollars.
10. Continue to mourn the loss of Michael Jackson.
Of course, I don't know if they'll all happen in that order. But that pretty much sums up my goals for the next year.
What are your 2012 Goals?