Monday, July 25, 2011

wishin' and hopin'.

That pretty much sums it all up.
Sure, it would be great if the world was at peace and people gave hugs instead of slugs. But why not throw a little self-love in my wishing too? One day I wish that a literary agent will find my manuscript in his/her email inbox, and after reading through the entire novel in one sitting (because it's so uber-amazing the agent wouldn't be able to rip his eyes away) the agent will then call me on the phone and ask beg to represent my work because of it's complete awesomeness.

And yes, I would like the agent to actually use that term.

Is that so much to wish for?

I don't think so...but I hope the second half of my wish comes sooner than the first half.

6 SPLURTS:

Nikki said...

That would be fabulous. I'll dream vicariously through your dream.

Jessie Humphries said...

That's a fabulous picture. But where's Edward?

Ella said...

I hope all your wishes come true!! Love your pic, very pretty!!!

Peggy Eddleman said...

I wish for the photogenic-ness of one Erin Summerill.

Shari said...

Beautiful picture! I wish both our dreams come true.

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...



Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Suplemen Pelangsing Herbal
Suplemen Peremajaan Kulit
Obat Herbal Penyakit Gastritis
Obat Herbal Patah Tulang
Jenis Suplemen Yang Baik Dikonsumsi Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Kesehatan Tulang
Obat Tradisional Penurun Kolesterol
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Dalam Darah
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Tinggi
Green World Blueberry Concentrate