Thursday, May 06, 2010

Picking Favorites.

Whenever I take someone's pictures, I'm always surprised that my favorite image isn't necessarily their favorite. I know they pick images for different reasons than me, but sometimes I wish they would choose the one I would choose. It's like a validation thing or something.
Last night I went to the capitol and shot bridals for the most lovely girl. Absolutely stunning. So when I got home and sifted through the pictures, I had a hard time deciding on my favorite one. But after I edited this one, I decided this one is it (or at least one of the top ten). There's something so charming about her in this image.

I'm not sure what I like so much about it, and I even asked Mark. But all he said is, "Yeah, that's nice." Uh, ok.  Anyway, you can decide for yourself...but for me, this one makes me smile with pride.

5 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

I really like the arches and the color of the buildings. They really make her white dress pop out in the picture. Wonderful as always!

Shari said...

It's beautiful!

Julie said...

I like her pose. She looks really graceful, like a ballerina or the swan princess. And it is a beautiful composition.

Melissa said...

It is gorgeous! The architecture, her angles, the coloring. . . it's all stunning.

Aldea Aundy said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Nutrisi Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Toko Obat Herbal Online
Suplemen Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Obat Herbal Pengencang Payudara Tanpa Efek Samping
Suplemen Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Herbal Penyubur Sperma
Obat Herbal Penambah Nafsu Makan
Suplemen Herbal Untuk Tulang
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan Untuk Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Herbal Kejang-Kejang Pada Anak