Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Ruby Red.

This month's gone by so fast I haven't even remembered to shoot my kids.  Dang.  Yesterday, when I got Ruby all dolled up, I tried to shoot a few 11 month old shots, but unfortunately she had a case of the blues.  Little miss Ruby wasn't having it.  She wouldn't smile.  But I did get a shot of her on the verge of tears.  And since that's a big part of raising kids, I decided I loved it and ended the shoot then and there.  The first shot is me having fun with Photoshop, and then second one is my teary eyed dolly!


16 SPLURTS:

Nikki said...

Omigosh she is SOOO CUTE! And I can't believe how much she looks like you in the photoshopped one. Wow. She's 11 months already!

Sara said...

So SO beautiful. Sometimes the not smiling pictures can be some of the most precious ones. She's almost 1... wow!! :-)

JoMamma said...

Hey did you know your good at photography? I'm sure you did I'm just trying to be funny this early in the morning. Great pictures! I want to pick her up and make her smile. So Cute

Taffy said...

Adorable!

tammy said...

SHe actually does look like a doll! She's perfectly beautiful!

Allyson Condie said...

That is the most beautiful baby girl on the planet. Love these pictures!

Weight Family said...

Aw, so cute. CRAZY that she is almost a year!

HAPPY DAYS said...

she a minny erin!!!!!!!! shes so cute

HAPPY DAYS said...

wow she'll be a year old soon were hows the time gone!?! isaiah will be 2 yrs old lol

Carterista said...

I love her eyes. Gorgeous.

Haley Hale said...

She looks just like you! (By the way, Emma had that same dress and it is one of my favorites!)

i'm erin. said...

Haley! Great minds think alike.

Rach Platt said...

Hi Erin....I love your pictures. I'm a friend of Sherry Platt. Hey, I'm wondering about your rates for family pictures. Would you mind emailing me? rach.platt@gmail.com

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

Could she be any more beautiful?

Mariko said...

What the heck. How did you make such a freakishly beautiful kid? I mean, MAN! :) You really should be doing everything you could to make her less pretty because you know you're going to be having problems in a few years.

Miss Eliza Shumway said...

ruby is sooo cute and fun!! it was uber grand watching her ;D she's a doll!