Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Condie Family : Utah Family Photography

Ally Condie.  Hmmm, what can I say about you besides I'm insanely jealous of your talents.  Ally is one of those people who could be a ROCKSTAR if she wanted to...And really, she just might end up being one.   Besides being a PUBLISHED author (notice that is in all caps...um, yeah, jealous much?), she is also an awesome MARATHON runner (notice that is also in all caps...seriously jealous much?)  Need I say more.  Well, I was certianly glad to SHOOT Ally.  Her cute family was a blast!  Thanks for the fun shooting. 


6 SPLURTS:

Lindsey said...

Where is this? I love them!

I'm Erin said...

Lindsey this is the Provo river trail.

Sara said...

You did a great job Erin! Ally, your family looks beautiful!! I love the location too. Trav has been trying to convince me to take a family pic in the middle of the street for years. I'm too worried about the other users of the street - namely cars! maybe we should find a bike trail like this someday! :-) Way to go Erin!!

PS I'm jealous of Ally too!! :-)

Allyson Condie said...

Erin: you, me, St. George marathon next summer. You in? I need a training partner or I won't do it. You're so great but you neglected to mention that all my marathons are pre-kid.

I'm serious. We could totally do it.

Thanks again for the great pics.

Lindsey said...

Thanks lady!

Aulia Putri Aprilio said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Pengobatan Tumor Bibir Atas Dan Bawah
Obat Herbal Pembangkit Gairah Pria
Obat Alami Nyeri Sendi Dan Tulang Yang Aman
Obat Alami Hiperemesis Gravidarum
Obat Alternatif Ginjal Bocor Anak Dan Dewasa
Vitamin Yang Dapat Mencegah Penuaan Dini
Obat Pembakar Lemak Tercepat
Obat Diabetes Tanpa Efek Samping