Saturday, September 05, 2009

A miracle.

I've known Kristine since just after Henry, my second oldest, was born. Since that time, I have also known of her desire to be a mother. Over the years I have watched her and Andrew endure countless trials on the road to becoming parents. And heartbreakingly so, years have passed without the pitter-patter of little feet filling their home. - A sound I take for granted everyday.

That is, until now! Just a few days ago, Kristine and Andrew were blessed with the miricle of a baby girl. A wonderful young woman gave her baby up for adoption to Kristine and Andrew. It touches my heart to see the gift of life given from one person to another. To the sweet, wonderful, birth mother of Aria, I want to say Thank You!




If you want to see more of their shots, go check out my FACEBOOK page!

14 SPLURTS:

Kristine said...

Erin, you are so great! Thank you again for such an awesome job you did shooting our new sweet little girl! She is going to feel like she has so many aunt's as I am so lucky to have such great friends like you. You did a great job capturing her sweetness and light. I am so lucky Aria had such a great birthmom that took such great care of herself and my Aria while pregnant. And, the birthmom is SO pretty and she's passed it on!

Kristina P. said...

This makes me so happy! I too have been blessed to be a part of a friend's adoption, and it has been so neat.

What a gorgeous family!

Peggy said...

Erin-- they all turned out so fabulous! Every single one of them looks great. Thanks for capturing the newborn-ness of my little niece. I know they are going to be so grateful for these photos forever.

Marcie said...

How wonderful and joyous for your friends. What a miracle and a blessing.

Kayleen said...

Adoption is a wonderful thing!! I have a friend who has been blessed to adopt 4 different times. And my brother adopted 4 girls (sisters) from the Ukraine and were just sealed in the Manti Temple. I LOVE IT!!

So. . . my faves are the one of her on the stack of quilts and the green carriage! SO SO SO CUTE!!!!

I'm so happy for your friends Drew and Kristine! Their baby is BEAUTIFUL :)

tammy said...

Photos like these are a priceless gift! You did a wonderful job, Erin! I love every single one! (But especially the one of Aria and Drew, & the one of Aria & Kristine)

JoMamma said...

Those pictures are so wonderful. I am so happy for Drew & Kristine. What a cute cute baby.

Melissa said...

Such a great photo shoot Erin. I especially like the photo of baby and dad and the look on her little face. Precious.

Carterista said...

This is my favorite post ever!

Ella said...

Those are beautiful !!!

Sara said...

Gorgeous photos. We almost had to go down the path of adoption, before we were blessed with our little miracle Gavin, and it is so wonderful to see such a beautiful family formed from the miracle of adoption.

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

Wow that is so great! And what a great reward for you to take those awesome pictures. You are amazing!

Haley Hale said...

That is so exciting! I love the pictures and baby Aria is beautiful! Congrats to Drew and Kristine! (PS- I LOVE the "Princess and the Pea" stack of quilts.)

Weight Family said...

Okay, these are amazing! And my whole vacation i was thinking how i had to check these out as soon as I got home! My favorites: The eyes open one, the buggy ones, the mattresses one (turned out VERY cute)and the one with Kristine! I love the pics and I am SO happy for Drew and Kristine!