Friday, September 04, 2009

Lo and Behold!

I pulled the van into the driveway and glanced over at the front door. My doormat lay askew. Odd.

Ruby fell asleep in her car seat, so I pulled her slug body out of it and carried her downstairs to take a good long nap. I ushered Teddy to the pottie chair and then tucked him into bed. Ah, free time.

I sat down at my computer to read through the war of words taking place on my recent Facebook post, and then remembered. Oh, yeah. There's something wrong with the doormat.

I opened the door, pulled back the doormat and lo and behold I found a BOX! (Yes I screamed) Glee. Bliss. Joy. My new camera bag arrived:

8 SPLURTS:

Carterista said...

Slim and sleek. Just like you.

Piglet de' Erin said...

Celia, you say the best things! I love you.

JoMamma said...

I'm sorry that you missed the deliver man. I know how excited you are to see him.

Kayleen said...

I SOOOOO want one of those now! What color did you get? LOVE IT!!

Piglet de' Erin said...

I got red! I love it.

Kayleen said...

RED!! I'm so jealous! You ARE the fashion queen!

sanaejames photography said...

yay! i love my shootsac! You will LOVE yours.

Nailah Saida said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Suplemen Pelangsing Herbal
Suplemen Peremajaan Kulit
Obat Herbal Penyakit Gastritis
Obat Herbal Patah Tulang
Jenis Suplemen Yang Baik Dikonsumsi Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Kesehatan Tulang
Obat Tradisional Penurun Kolesterol
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Dalam Darah
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Tinggi
Green World Blueberry Concentrate