Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Wow that was fast.

Wow. Ruby is 10 months old. I can't believe how fast that passed. She's growing so fast and I marvel everyday at her sweet little accomplishments. Last week she crawled from the front room to the office. As I sat at the computer, she wedged her little body under the 6 inch gap at the bottom of the office desk. She army crawled under the desk until she was playing with my toes. I looked down and said, "Ruby-doobie, what are you doing?"
She looked back up at me with the biggest grin and squealed.

Ah, she melts my heart.


8 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

Really 10 months. She is so adorable!

Kayleen said...

Love Love LOVE her!!!

Ella said...

oh she is so sweet! she looks like teddy in those pics. Where does the time go? Mine is nine months today! :)

tammy said...

Ruby is a little she-Teddy! And adorable, of course.

Weight Family said...

She is a super cute kid!

A. said...

I agree... she's looks alot like Teddy here!

She's such a doll. I wish I could meet her and squeeze her. :)

A. said...

I agree... she's looks alot like Teddy here!

She's such a doll. I wish I could meet her and squeeze her. :)

Allyson Condie said...

Oh, Erin, she is so adorable I can hardly stand it!