Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Student a la Mark

Have I mentioned a million times yet that I'll be shooting a wedding in New Zealand in October? Please, let me get on the bull-horn one more time. I am ecstatic over it. What I realized the other day is, a wedding is better shot with two photographers and not one. Considering that, and the upcoming wedding, I came to the conclusion that Mark must be trained. So Mark attended my photography 101 crash course last night. I think it was a whirlwind experience for all who attended. The class did great and here are a few of Mark's shots.

Way to go Mark!


16 SPLURTS:

Nick and Emily said...

ha ha. These are great. I look like a pissed off model. ha ha. and nick looks straight out of an american eagle add. love it. he' did great.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

no way you're shooting a wedding in New Zealand!!! That's AWESOME!! And way to go Mark!! But you know you could always just take me as your 2nd photog!

sanaejames photography said...

who's wedding in New Zeaaland? I'm so jealous right about now...Someday I'll make it out there. Maybe crash at Nikki Pere's house. ha..ha..

sanaejames photography said...

oh...and if mark doesn't work out, you can take me instead! heh..heh...but Mark's a quick study! his shots look great!

Fullmer Family said...

I'm so jealous Erin! I've always wanted to go to New Zealand! The love began after my 5th grade report on New Zealand. Ha ha...No, for real. Have fun. Man that's awesome!

Kristina P. said...

Lucky you! I am very jealous.

tammy said...

Hmmm.....either you must be an excellent teacher or Mark has an extreme amount of natural talent 'cause, WOW!!

JoMamma said...

I love the picture of Emily. Very good job Mark. I could carry equipment for the two of you. I just got my new passport last week, so I'm ready to go.

Weight Family said...

Hey, if it wins me a free ticket to New Zealand... I'll learn to take pictures! Let us know if you need more groupies.

Sherry said...

Erin....I'm SO jealous!!! New Zealand is where I served my mission and have been back a few times. Where are you taking pictures at and who is the family?

i'm erin. said...

Sherry! I didn't know that. i am shooting somewhere near Auckland and the family is the Wells family. Wouldn't that be sooooo cool if you knew them?

Jocie said...

ahhh! i read you were shooting at a new zealand wedding and i'm like, "I BET it's Tiff's!!" ahhh tell her hi for me and a biiiig aerobics hug! LOL

Kayleen Feil Photography said...

Way to go Mark!! NEW ZEALAND!!! Erin! Don't you know that you're supposed to take ME?!?!?! jk

Have so much fun! :)

Honey and Hotstuff said...

Too fun! my grandmother is there on a mission right now! Mark- two great big enuthsiatic thumbs up! Great work!

big8smiley said...

Nice job, Mark! Too bad we can't come with you to New Zealand! We are definitely going to be missing out!! I guess we'll just have to go to Cancun instead. :(

HAPPY DAYS said...

wow mark good job! hey how are you guys man mark i havent seen you guys for along time but i still love u two and the boys hope all goes well for you i love u guys love alaina.