Thursday, August 06, 2009

Gotta Have the Kiss

Alright, alright. I know I already posted from Alex and Mckell's wedding, but I couldn't leave out the kiss. I'm still knee deep in processing their photos and I just finished the kiss. It was so lovely. Enchanting. Beautiful. Mckell is just stunning with the sunlight illuminating the soft folds of her veil. And Alex, decked in black is her perfect compliment. Sigh.

I still feel lucky to do what I do. Thanks again Alex and Mckell...luv, erin

4 SPLURTS:

Weight Family said...

Where did they get married? It looks beautiful, but not firmiliar.

Kunta Kinte said...

I am leaving my comment for selfish purposes - can you guess who I am? Hint: I am hot and just had a birthday...

i'm erin. said...

Toby, you are a nutter. but very funny.

i'm erin. said...

Kira, it was the bungalow! I know...looks different huh?