Thursday, July 09, 2009

It's not about me, it's HER.

I really did have a witty post in mind for today, that is until I looked at my own slacking blog and saw quite a few of my friends had updated. I jumped over to


And

Peed My Pants!


For Real. I was laughing so hard, and still am, so have a Fun Friday and Laugh it off by checking out her Post. Promise me you'll read to the end. The end is my favorite!

I may just really be drawn to dirty jokes, but her post was too funny. (Oh, and for those about as computer savvy as me, click on her name above and it will take you to the link.)

3 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

Oh my, Erin. You are much too kind. Hope you were able to change into a fresh pair of panties.

Just SO said...

Kristina rocks. I love her sense of humor and love of all things celebrity.

Just SO said...

And yes I am commenting from my hotel room. Ty and I never go anywhere without the laptops.