Wednesday, April 15, 2009

33 Years Old...Time for a Career Change?

Mark, my totally awesome, happy kid-loving hubby, turned 33 yesterday! And, while we are out roaming around the pacific northwest, we happened to stop in the great farming country of eastern Washington. We took a few hours and toured a 4000 acre-large farm. In fact, we didn't just tour, but we rode in the tractors as the farmers plowed up the CIRCLES (I'm pretty excited about that word because I just learned what it means in farming language. The particular farm we visited farms 40 circles...that's a lot.)

Mark had so much fun out on the farm, that Troy, my 'much' older, funny, financial-planning brother-in-law thought the best way to celebrate Mark's 33rd birthday day was to get him some Cowboy necessities: Wranglers, Pork and Beef, 'chips', and of course ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTERS. (Don't panic, they weren't the real thing...just a representation. If you really want to be disgusted, by all means, follow the link...don't say I didn't warn you.)


Happy Birthday Mark! I hope you enjoy your new FARMING life.

8 SPLURTS:

SO said...

Happy Birthday Mark!! I think you should go for the real thing!

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday to Mark!

Weight Family said...

LOL... Jay totally has a strange desire to be a farmer too... weird, I think! That's awesome. Happy Birthday to your Hubby!

Kayleen said...

Happy Birthday Mark!I'll be hitting the big 33 this fall. Maybe I'll have to round me up some Rocky Mountain Oysters!! Yee-haw!! Hope you guys are having a great vacation.
Take Care!

Fugal Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Rocky mountain oyster are really not that bad - you just can think about what you are truely eating. It won't take too long before you are tired of plowing and harvesting. Every once and a while I miss it, but not enough to do it again :)

Carterista said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a rompin' good time. Softish cruchiness all around.

Ipo said...

Happy Birthday Mark!!

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Penyumbatan Pembuluh Darah
Obat Gangguan Fungsi Ginjal Pada Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Pencegah Paru-Paru Basah
Obat Gangguan Fungsi Hati
Obat Migrain Alami Herbal