Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Henry!

It's been 6 years since you were born. Wow! I can hardly believe it. As any naive parent might expect, I thought I had you pegged. You were supposed to be born with black hair and olive skin, just like your older brother. Boy, was I wrong or what? My little blonde heart breaker - you are such an awesome kid.

6 things I love about you...

1. Sassy, sassy...SASSY - I don't mean that in a bad way. You know what you want to say and you just say it.

2. What a Winner! - Like your momma, you have that flare of a competitive edge. (Summerill's are winners.)

3. Unique - Even though people often comment that you stand out in our little family, you take it with stride because you love being you.

4. Little Reader - Thank you Brandon Mull again...Henry, you are a great little reader and your young age. You make me proud.

5. Big Brother - I love finding you talking to Ruby and playing with Teddy. You're such a great big brother.

6. Helper - Always my little helper, you make your bed perfectly and always put the dishes away in the right place.

I love you Henry!

8 SPLURTS:

Weight Family said...

Um, so how'd this work out? Did you birth your children exactly two years apart?

The Price Family said...

He is so big. I miss your face!!!

Piglet de' Erin said...

I know isn't that wierd? I totally didn't plan that. Henry was a fun surprise.

SO said...

Happy Birthday to Henry!!!

Honey and Hotstuff said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Henry!
Erin- love the names of your boys and Ruby. Why did you go with such old names? No complaints, I did the same thing.

big8smiley said...

Cute birthday picture. How is he already 6?!! Time flies!

haley said...

Oh my goodness! He is such a little hunk! I still remember when we first started hanging out with you guys, and Henry was my little sidekick. Happy birthday Henry!

eva fhadilah said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Benjolan Di Leher
Pengobtan Diabetes Herbal
Obat Syaraf Kejepit
Cara Mengobati Penyakit
Obat Alami Untuk Ibu Hamil Yang Aman
Obat Diabetes Melitus
Obat Tradisional Tumor Parotis
Obat Kanker Rahim Herbal
Obat Wasir Untuk Ibu Hamil
Obat Tumor Bibir Atau Mulut Yang Alami