Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Henry!

It's been 6 years since you were born. Wow! I can hardly believe it. As any naive parent might expect, I thought I had you pegged. You were supposed to be born with black hair and olive skin, just like your older brother. Boy, was I wrong or what? My little blonde heart breaker - you are such an awesome kid.

6 things I love about you...

1. Sassy, sassy...SASSY - I don't mean that in a bad way. You know what you want to say and you just say it.

2. What a Winner! - Like your momma, you have that flare of a competitive edge. (Summerill's are winners.)

3. Unique - Even though people often comment that you stand out in our little family, you take it with stride because you love being you.

4. Little Reader - Thank you Brandon Mull again...Henry, you are a great little reader and your young age. You make me proud.

5. Big Brother - I love finding you talking to Ruby and playing with Teddy. You're such a great big brother.

6. Helper - Always my little helper, you make your bed perfectly and always put the dishes away in the right place.

I love you Henry!

7 SPLURTS:

Weight Family said...

Um, so how'd this work out? Did you birth your children exactly two years apart?

The Price Family said...

He is so big. I miss your face!!!

i'm erin. said...

I know isn't that wierd? I totally didn't plan that. Henry was a fun surprise.

Just SO said...

Happy Birthday to Henry!!!

Honey and Hotstuff said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Henry!
Erin- love the names of your boys and Ruby. Why did you go with such old names? No complaints, I did the same thing.

big8smiley said...

Cute birthday picture. How is he already 6?!! Time flies!

Haley Hale said...

Oh my goodness! He is such a little hunk! I still remember when we first started hanging out with you guys, and Henry was my little sidekick. Happy birthday Henry!