Sunday, February 03, 2008

Monday's Fit Tip Mania

Did you watch the super bowl and gorge on a football-watching feast? If you are like 90% of all other American's I am sure, like me, you popped one too many potato chips smothered in dip into your mouth. Celebration days are always more trying, and most of the time after all is said and done, you wish you just hadn't had so much.
Don't feel Down! Today is Monday, the first day of the week, the first day to rejuvenate your healthy habits. Today focus on replenishing your body with 8-10 glasses of water and a lean healthy diet. We tend to feel hungry and/or lethargic when our bodies reach dehydration, and the sure sign of dehydration is feeling thirsty. So before your body starts calling out for water, drink a glass of H2O. Just making the mental choice to be healthier in what you bring into your body, will help you feel rejuvenated towards your fitness goals. This week focus on drinking enough water.
It's as easy as:
1. Take 2 water bottles with you when you are driving in the car. Make sure you drink one on the way to where you are going, and drink one on the way back. (Then recycle the plastic and feel green while you are feeling lean :)
2. Drink a full glass of water with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3. If you feel hungry or 'munchy' first drink a full glass of water.


If you have any water tips, please post them to the comments and I will add your tips in the blog! Remember, this blog is meant to share simple fitness tips that help people stay on track of their fitness goals, so if you know any one who would be interested in this information, refer this blog to a friend.

6 SPLURTS:

Carterista said...

Will do! I'm going to Costco today to replenish my supply of water bottles at work. Thanks for the good reminder and for always being so positive.

Just SO said...

This is something I really need to work on. I know I don't drink enough water. Thanks for the tip!

Rach said...

I love the tip, I always forget to bring water when I go places. I like how you used to have a huge box of the bottled water in your van. But I don't like the warmness...but still a good idea.

Carterista said...

If I leave a case of water bottles in my car and they freeze, will they burst open or be okay?

Carolyn said...

Erin, I am so impressed with your fitness tips, they really help...Are you working out at Gold's? Also, I want to come over and see your new house!

Natalie. said...

This is a really timely tip for me. I'm getting so dehydrated I'm going to implode.