Sunday, July 22, 2007

Come and Kiss me Harry!!!

Harry Potter, I am here waiting under the mistletoe! Come and give me a Kiss...



I dressed as Cho to attend the Harry Potter Book 7 Release party that was held at the local university. I cut my bangs, wore stripes because I thought they looked british and I wore my robe! Although I did not win the costume contests, I did win the hearts of many little Harry Potters...of course I had to first place them under the imperius curse! hehehe...ok, I got the book at 12:01 am, read until 3 am and then woke up the next morning at 9 am and continued reading until the evening. I finshed the book and am dying to dish about it....so when you finish the book, e-mail or call me and we will talk Harry!

3 SPLURTS:

Shayleen Lunt said...

What an angel husband you must have so that you could read that long! I'm dying to first get the book (anybody? anybody? $20?)
hehe
You look like a great Cho!

Shelby said...

Erin-- You look so cute that even I want to kiss you! Cutting the bangs was definately a die-hard move. It will probably take a month to get all the cracker crumbs from your kids breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday out of the carpet!

JayandCassandra said...

Erin you are hilarious! I miss you like crazy! Cass