Friday, June 15, 2007

Princess in Training

I just returned from my ward's girls camp. Our theme this year was princesses in training. We were princess Mia from the Princess Diaries. So we started out the week dressed as nerds and then we slowly progressed to beautiful, manicured princesses. Here we are on the princess hike. Lucky little Theodore got to go to girls camp with me. Then the girls decided that Theodore would be our mascot and they dressed him up as Fat Louie (Princess Mia's Cat). He was such a good mascot.
Here is Theodore during the girls' free time. He is just chillin' on one of the girl's air mattresses.
Eventhough George and Henry weren't able to come to girls camp, the benefited in the "nerd" experience. Our theme was "geek to sheek", I think my boys are stuck in the "geek" stage...hahahaha....


2 SPLURTS:

Shelby said...

Erin-- Jason said the pics of the boys in their glasses resembled a high school photo he saw of you. It definitely shows their lineage!

JayandCassandra said...

Very creative theme! Did you come up with it? I like it.