Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cuddling Teddy the Bear

Ok, seriously, I know in this picture I look really tan, but in all honesty I think that it is the flash because I am really not that much darker than my little Theodore. Now to the business of this blog, I absolutely love when Theodore falls asleep on me. Most of the time, he wants to fall asleep alone in his crib with a blanket to hold while he sucks his thumb, but, if I am lucky and I have kept him up long enough, he will nod off as I hold him. I couldn't miss the opportunity to take a shot of my little porky bear! I love his little chubby legs and arms. Here we sit on my couch just cuddling on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

3 SPLURTS:

JayandCassandra said...

The only thing I can even say is DARLING! He looks soooo adorable and lovable! Makes ya just wanna squeeze him and kiss him!

Haley Hale said...

I can't wait to hold that sweet baby again in August when I come out there for my brother's wedding!

Shelby said...

Erin--That boy has some thighs to be proud of! Having a baby fall asleep on you is one of the top ten joys of motherhood. I know there is some success to claim if your baby actually likes to fall asleep on their own in their own bed, but who can resist the opportunity when it presents itself?