Monday, June 25, 2007

Future Photographer!

Since I was on yearbook staff in high school, I have had a fascination with photography. I have had the chance to play around with my dad's ever changing-upgrading cameras and my brother-in-law, David's camera. Then last year my friend Natalie, who is also aspiring to become a great photographer, took our family pictures, I absolutely decided that I too would one day become a photographer...or at least take decent pictures. My dad recently purchased the Nikkon D80, which I have to say is a fabulous camera. Since we arrived in Utah last week, I have been playing around with his lenses and different tester subjects. So, I thought I would post a few of my practice shots! If you have any advice for me...please let me know!!!






3 SPLURTS:

OHANA said...

great photos, who is everyone is the photos!! They looks great, especially those cutie-pie kids!

Marcie said...

Erin, seriously- is there anything that you try that you're NOT good at? :)

Adeeva Afsheen said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Nutrisi Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Toko Obat Herbal Online
Suplemen Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Obat Herbal Pengencang Payudara Tanpa Efek Samping
Suplemen Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Herbal Penyubur Sperma
Obat Herbal Penambah Nafsu Makan
Suplemen Herbal Untuk Tulang
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan Untuk Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Herbal Kejang-Kejang Pada Anak