Monday, June 25, 2007

Future Photographer!

Since I was on yearbook staff in high school, I have had a fascination with photography. I have had the chance to play around with my dad's ever changing-upgrading cameras and my brother-in-law, David's camera. Then last year my friend Natalie, who is also aspiring to become a great photographer, took our family pictures, I absolutely decided that I too would one day become a photographer...or at least take decent pictures. My dad recently purchased the Nikkon D80, which I have to say is a fabulous camera. Since we arrived in Utah last week, I have been playing around with his lenses and different tester subjects. So, I thought I would post a few of my practice shots! If you have any advice for me...please let me know!!!






2 SPLURTS:

Rach said...

great photos, who is everyone is the photos!! They looks great, especially those cutie-pie kids!

Marcie said...

Erin, seriously- is there anything that you try that you're NOT good at? :)