Thursday, April 26, 2007

One more thing I did in Utah...

Ok, so I have bad mouthed MLMs for as long as I can remember my first experience with one...ugh...that was unpleasant. Well it seems that I have to once again, eat my own words. I have just signed up with the ranks of Lia Sophia Jewelry. As you know, I am a shoe/clothing/jewelry freak. I love, LOVE, LOVE to buy, own, posses, rub, look at, admire, smell, touch, gaze upon pretty things that I can wear. While I was in Utah, Ella my scrapbooking, crafting, beading, quilting and now jewlery friend introduced me to a Lia Sophia party. At first I was standoffish because of the price, but upon further investigation of design and quality, I fell head over heals in love with their jewelry, so much so that I decided to have my own party. I had a small party in Utah so I could get free jewelry and have a huge discount, because that is obviously what I am always looking for. After my party, I loved the jewelry so much that I decided to sign up to sell it. So, call me what you will, but I now am a "distributer" of Lia Sophia Jewelry. If you want to see what I have gone crazy about, you can check out the website at www.liasophia.com/erinsummerill. Also, if you want to throw a party, give me a call because I am looking to book some starter shows and I would always love to do it with someone I know. If you don't live in the same state as me, you can do a catalog show if you are interested. Either way, let me know.