Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cake CAKE and more Cake!!!




Eventhough Henry's birthday isn't until Sunday, his "friends of Shrek" party is Saturday. Henry will be turning four, so he chose some friends from his play group and church to come and enjoy a day playing Shrek themed games, dressing up like Shrek and then eating Shrek cake. I made the cake tonight so I wouldn't have to worry about it before the party tomorrow. Here are a few pictures of my Shrek cake. I will post party pictures later.

8 SPLURTS:

Leslie said...

Wow! That is such an awesome cake. I'm seriously amazed by how cool it is!!! See what a master teacher I am that even over the phone I have turned you from novice to master baker!

Marcie said...

Wow- it looks like the Erin Summerill bakery on your blog! Happy Birthday, Henry! (You guys have a busy month of March!)

Unknown said...

HOLY TELENTED! I am just so amazed by the craftmanship you do...on everything. Happy Birthday Boys! Wow I hope you have had fun this week, and that you were able to rest a little bit.

A. said...

You are so talented! I love both your boys' cakes.

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Henry!

Nikki said...

Great cake too!

gurrbonzo said...

IMPRESSIVE. there is nothing you can't do...!

Unknown said...

Great cakes...I usually have to hope that we will be celebrating special events at my mom's house so I can ask her to make a cake for us! Otherwise the kids get a boring cake from the store or my undecorated version at home. I forget how close in age our kids are! In January Taran turned four and Toby turned six...fun ages for little brothers to get together and make mischief! (this is beki w d...thanks for your post abt Tucker on my blog!)