Thursday, December 02, 2010

The name drop of ALL name drops...

Guess who came by my house today?

That's right. Jesus.

Holla! Who's the holiest now?
That's right ya'll. 
Me!

Ok, on a not so blasphemous side note, when Clint (the real name of the above mentioned) came over, Teddy, my ever-curious four-year-old, asked him if he could walk on water, "because the real Jesus can walk on water." 
Clint said, "No." 
So Teddy proceeded to tell Clint all about Jesus. 
I just stood back and smiled bigger than I had in a long time. I love my little guys!

13 SPLURTS:

Kami said...

that is one good lookin' Jesus. :)

The photo is amazing. What on earth is it for? The curiosity is killing me.

i'm erin. said...

Kami, its for a Christmas card. 'The reason for the season.'

Kahilau said...

Wow that is really great! What a cool opportunity for you! It is beautiful

the fowlers said...

that picture is so gorgeous! oh my goodness!

Kristine said...

I find similarities in their appearance too! Clint needs a hair cut and a shave! hhahaha!

Honey and Hotstuff said...

erin,
you rock! You are an awesome parent for teaching your kids and then to have them share what they know makes all the bad things in the world a little less scary!

Sara B. Larson said...

Wow, great picture! Your boys are too cute, I love that he told him all about Jesus! You're doing something right. :)

Shari said...

That is sooooo sweet. It is an amazing picture. You are incredibly talented.

JoMamma said...

I love the picture! Clint could get a lot of work as a Jesus look a like.

JoMamma said...

I love the picture! Clint could get a lot of work as a Jesus look a like.

Nick and Emily said...

What an awesome Jesus look alike, and of course cutest baby ever! ha ha. Thanks again for helping us with the gift. You know who, is going to love it.

p.s. ladies, he's single! and yes, he's cutting his hair. he just kept it for the shoot.

Just SO said...

This is an amazing picture! So wonderful.

Kristina P. said...

I hope Baby Jesus makes an appearance next!