Monday, July 19, 2010

favorite.

Not the close up of the flowers.
Not the beautiful bride.
Not the soft fall of her lace veil across her shoulders, highlighted perfectly by the sun's rays.
Not the cake.
Not the food...though it was a close tie.
Not even the sassy bridesmaids in all their cheeky glory.

Of all the images I shot that wedding day, this one is my fav!
It makes me smile everytime I look at it. First, because it reminds me of fun friends. I've been blessed over the years to have a group of friends that make me smile and inspire me to laugh in loud, innappropriate bursts.
Second, it's a dang good action shot. And I'll be the first to admit that I am not an action photographer. (It's not often that I have to shoot a bride running away, so for the most part I shoot posed or near posed shots. No action for me, baby. ha ha snort)

Third, who doesn't love a group hug?

Nobody, that's who.

5 SPLURTS:

Peggy said...

That was my favorite shot of the wedding, too! Everyone's just so darn happy-- how can that not make you smile?

tammy said...

That's awesome.

Kayleen said...

LOVE it!

Kristine said...

Oh! Way cute! I love shots like that too.

Unknown said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Suplemen Pelangsing Herbal
Suplemen Peremajaan Kulit
Obat Herbal Penyakit Gastritis
Obat Herbal Patah Tulang
Jenis Suplemen Yang Baik Dikonsumsi Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Kesehatan Tulang
Obat Tradisional Penurun Kolesterol
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Dalam Darah
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Tinggi
Green World Blueberry Concentrate