Sunday, April 25, 2010

STALKING

I was doing research for a book I'm writing and found the following tips online. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
 
Stalking is tough. But it doesn't have to be! These three tips will help:
1) Megaphones are stalking cancer. It may seem like common sense to some, but they're loud, they're visible, and frankly, they're unnecessary. Try stalking without one and you'll finally realize how stupid you were all these years.
2) Cancer is stalking cancer. Nobody wants to be stalked by some sicko (gross!). Instead, stay super healthy and light on your feet by not having cancer.
3) Dress for success. A nice leafy green jump suit, with a blazer that has twigs and leaves on it will work very well when you're hiding in nearby shrubs. Don't wear anythign that will stand out, like a yellow vest or a hat that's on fire. That's basically it. Happy Hunting!

6 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

If only you could have told me these helpful hints 15 years ago. You would have saved me and your sister from a world of embarrassment.

Sara said...

That is very helpful, I better make sure to keep the flaming hat at home next time...

Cruise to the Max said...

Stalking can have unexpected consequences. Just look at who Erin married.

Lindsey said...

I'd like to now see these applied to blog stalking...

kellieanne said...

I love getting tips on stalking from a real life stalker. It just makes it so legit.

Janeal said...

Yeah right Erin... you wrote these from experience, didn't you! :)