Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mark is the Man

I've been gone for what seems like forever.  Two weeks ago I packed up the kids, drove to Washington, spent a day there, then flew to Hawaii.  After touring the islands, getting a speeding ticket and shooting a ton of awesome family shoots, I finally came home.  Though it wasn't so easy.  I flew in two days ago to Seattle, did a few awesome family shoots there and then spent 12 hours driving home today with 3 crazy boys, one very sad little sis, and a mother in law.  Believe me...by the time 3 hours came and went, we'd all had enough, but we had to endure to the end. 

I pulled into PG, so grateful to finally be home and found . . .

I'll post more later. 

sigh. 

Mark Rocks.

10 SPLURTS:

Stacey said...

You are too cute! That was a lot of driving to get on an airplane...you know there's an airport in SLC right?

;) Love you Erin! Good to know you made it home safe!

Kristina P. said...

Glad you're back!

JoMamma said...

I'm so glad you are home. I can't wait to see what Mark did. Welcome back

A. said...

Wow! I can't believe you DROVE to Washington and back. I was thinking you flew there too. Crazy. you are one super mom!

Kahilau said...

I was wondering where you were. Your posts were sorely missed! So glad you made it home safe. So glad you have an awesome, supportive husband! Love it!

Nikki said...

Dang it. I forget you're an hour ahead of me. And it's already 9 here. I'll call you in the morning.

renae said...

oh how i've missed your updates! welcome back. can't wait to see your pics & hear what mark did. i'm sure it was some awesome reno on the house. he's so handy!

xo

tammy said...

You. Are a tease. Glad you are back.

Weight Family said...

Your past month was enough vacationing for a year. Jealous I am.

i'm erin. said...

ha ha Kira...I love the Yoda in you.