Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'd like to take credit for this one. . .

I've been frantically editing so I can finish off Tiffany and Tuks wedding shots, and then move into editing the awesome families in Washington.  As I scanned my files, I came across this one.  The strange thing is, I don't remember taking it.  And then I remembered.  I COULDN'T HAVE...I was laying in the road to get a wide angle.  This shot was taken by MARK!  Is this the bomb or what?  I left the shot pretty raw so you could see the SOC from Mark.  I did boost the contrast, but other than that, this is Mark's original work. 

Talk about beautiful Bokeh!  Dang, maybe all my business will go to him now. 


5 SPLURTS:

Allyson Condie said...

What a great picture! The ones you took are pretty fab too, though. :) Glad you're back in Utah. It just wasn't the same without you. :)

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Way to go Mark!! Beautiful picture!!

Kayleen Feil Photography said...

Awwww.... SWEET!

Aubrey said...

This is beautiful, but so are yours!

fatnelly said...

WOW! GO MARK! haha the first thing tuks said when he saw it was " look at my receeding hairline!"