Thursday, October 01, 2009

Shoot Myself in the FOOT.

First, I was late. Not too late, but late enough that there was a strong possibility I exceeded the speed limit to make it to the location with enough light to shoot.

Second, I left the keys in the ignition because I didn't want to lose them in the middle of the orchard. Of course I told my sweet hubby this. But, unfortunately, he didn't seem to retain the information.

Third, while waiting for our kind neighbor to drive out another set of keys, I tried a few low lighting shots with the creative use of my client's car lights. Apparently I took too long and his car battery died!

Late + No Keys + Dead Car = The sweetest shoot ever.

Seriously, I ended up loving these shots. I was surprised at the outcome of our disaster. Beautiful indeed.


My favorite of the shoot.

9 SPLURTS:

Brooke said...

I love, love, love these shots! They turned out great! I also love her shoes in the top shots, I want some...seriously, where did she get them? Oh, I also love the deer shots!

JoMamma said...

AWESOME Pictures!

Kristina P. said...

Where are these magical orchards?

i'm erin. said...

This is in Provo near the hospital. Great right?

renae said...

kenzie is so gorgeous! i had her in YW when she was a teeny little beehive. look at her now with her sweet friendboy. great pics, erin!

kellieanne said...

As always, great pictures. I love the creative aspect of all your shoots. That and the fact that guy is gorgeous.

Kira said...

Dude! Where to you find these great places... amazing.

Carterista said...

Ha! I guess a picture is worth a thousand words about the circumstances in which it was taken.

Nick and Emily said...

these are great. i just love the orchard. wonderful shots.