Friday, October 02, 2009

Hawaii: Wanna Get Shot?


Hey all you happy Hawaiian Islanders!
I'm heading out there and I'm bringing the Death Con 700 (Ok, so that's my fancy schmancy code word for my big freaking camera.) While there, I'm setting aside a couple days for the super awesome MINI SESSION:


Say What?
The MINI SESSION is: ($120)

  • 45 minutes of photography
  • 10 Fully Edited images off the Online Gallery
  • High resolution images burned to a DVD
  • Copyright printing release to your images
Additional images are available from the shoot for only $10 per image.


WHO IS THIS FOR?

Anyone and Everyone! Seniors, Families, Engagements, Bridals...You decide what you want shot, and I'll shoot it. (Um, so maybe that's a little broad. You get my point though)


NOTE: If you would like to book a regular session and receive all the printing and image benefits that a session entails, that's good too. You tell me what you want.


Location and Dates:


Oahu - North Shore: November 2 or November 3


Kona - November 6 or November 7


Email me at: erinsummerill(at)hotmail.com

7 SPLURTS:

Peggy said...

Wow, Erin. NZ and Hawaii? Do you think that the warm beaches are going to help with your hate of Utah winters? Hahaha. Come foot deep snow, and you're going to be hating it!

And Can I get the photo shoot by stowing away in your luggage?

Weight Family said...

I will take either location, either time. The $120 covers our travel expenses, right?

Sara said...

You're going to Hawaii??? How jealous am I! A lot. I haven't been there since I was 2.5. I need to go again. Take me with? ;-)

Molly Bea said...

Hey, we just had family pics done when we were in Ut, however...we live in Waimea if you guys have time to visit, I'd love to see you!

Shelby said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(i want to come.......)

i'm erin. said...

Hey Molly! We actually will be coming that way. I'll email you.

kellieanne said...

Wow! What a nice "couple" shot you got there. I would love to schedule a Hawaii shoot but, I've already had one.