Saturday, October 10, 2009

Glutton for Punishment.

At 12:30 last night I cracked open a book the library gave me.  Hush Hush, by Becca Fitzpatrick sounded interesting to me, but was it worth the full read?  I put it to the test.  Three chapters in I was hooked.  And really, let's face it.  I'm sooooooo over Para-normal romance.  I've been trying to read outside of that genre for the last couple months.  BOY, was I wrong.  This book hooked me big time. 

I read the entire thing!  Really.  I didn't go to sleep.  I just kept on reading.  And reading.  And reading. 

Dang it's sooooooo good! 

Go buy it, and read it. 

3 SPLURTS:

Kristine said...

The cover alone makes me want to read it.

Aubrey said...

I have it on hold at the library! I can't wait for my number to be up!

Um...e-mail Sara! She is in charge of the blog while I am in Germany, it would be great if you wanted to write an official guest blog review for that week! I am sure she would be willing to copy it in our format for you!

JoMamma said...

I'm going to request it from the library right now.