Monday, August 31, 2009

Hee Haw!

So, by now I'm sure you know how much I abhor, hate, despise Winter! When the weather turns cold, I become a bear and go into hibernation.
But, on the flip side, the great part about winter is the fall that precedes it. I love the changing leaves, the crisp fresh fall scent, and the corn mazes. This last week I was able to tour the beautiful farmland of Hee Haws, a local corn maze/pumpkin patch/sunflower field. Chalise, one of the owners of Hee Haws, and her daughter showed me the most amazing sunflower patch. I felt like I'd just stepped onto the set of "Honey I Shrunk the Kids". I have to say besides shooting family shots, I had a great time frolicking through the fields of pumpkins and sunflowers. When the weather changes, and if you live in the state of Utah, you too should head on over to Hee Haws in Pleasant Grove. It's worth the drive.

Thanks Chalise for inviting me out to your farm, and choosing me to take your family shots!

3 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

These are great! My favorite season is fall.

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

Hey I think may go there once or twice this fall....those are some great shots of the farm!

Miss Eliza Shumway said...

ERIN!! hey!! when can we plan a photo shoot? I don't really care, whenever you have time. I would really love to do one though, and maybe could we do it with Sidney or with my other friend?? We're almost going to start moving back into our old house, but for now we're in Springville. You're awesome! Keep it up woman. luv !! liza