Thursday, May 28, 2009

LOVE STORY (Taylor Swift) meets VIVA LA VIDA (Coldplay) - Piano Cello - by Jon Schmidt

I cant tell you how inspiring this video. I am on the brink of actually finishing my first novel and (fingers crossed) having it picked up to be published...one can only hope.

Everytime I get in a slump and I cant stand looking at the text any longer, I listen to this song. The mood of it, the theme of the song, the feelings it envokes captures my book beautifully.

If you haven't listened to it yet, let me know what you think. Luv, erin

9 SPLURTS:

tammy said...

It gives me goose bumps every time.

Just SO said...

I've seen this around the web but haven't ever had the time to really listen. I did today.

It's awesome.

big8smiley said...

Yes, this is a sweet song! I have it on my blog too. My favorite of his is "All of Me".

Rach said...

Love the duo...they made a great team. The cellist was amazing!!

Peggy said...

Viva La Vida is the one song that always inspires me to write. Love it! Great arrangement.

All Andersens said...

Can't wait to see your book out on the self so I can snag it up and read it right away :o)

Awesome music too!!

Tara H. said...

That is such an awesome video!! And writing a book, is there anything you don't do. You are so awesome!!
I also love your photography!! I saw Leslie's darling family pic and wondered where you took it? Was it there in happy valley or where she lives?
Love it!!
xoxox

Jo said...

have you made that doctor's appointment yet?

Bobbi said...

Oh gosh. I love it. The song actually made me cry! Cheezy, I know. Damn hormones. I can't wait to read your book!