Monday, May 25, 2009

Hold up...WEIGHT a second!

True Story: Jay Weight and I went to Prom...ok, didn't mean to jump into the AWKWARD zone, but I couldn't help but bring up that walk down memory lane. Good thing too, because, had we not gone to prom...then maybe all these years later I wouldn't have been given the opportunity to take his family's shots! And what a dang good lookin' family they are. Today I went over to the Weight home and spent a couple hours (sorry Weights, I yap a lot!). We had some good times taking pictures of their new born sweet baby boy. Love it! Thanks Weights.
ahhh, caught this shot in mid yawn...

oh, how I love sleepy newborn baby. And if that baby wasn't darn cute enough, here are the other kiddos! I LOVE THEIR EYES!



Thanks again fun Weight family. Luv, erin

6 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

Look I'm first to post again. SWEET. Jay you do have a very cute family. Congrats on the new baby. Great pic Erin.

Weight Family said...

Thanks, Erin! We love the pictures! You are great at what you do.

Ella said...

Way cute!!!

A. said...

Wow - those are some good looking kids!

Nick and Emily said...

what a hun. i love babies. and he is super cute.

big8smiley said...

Cute pics! :)