Monday, April 13, 2009

Emily and Anna

I love my two little nieces. They are darling...and very inquisitive.

True Story:

Anna: Auntie Erin, what are you doing?

Me: I'm feeding Ruby.

Anna: How do you do that?

Me: (hmm, I could answer the question, but that could be detrimental.) Why don't you go ask your momma.

2 1/2 minutes later.

Anna: Erin, my momma says you have milk bottles on your chest.

Me: (head tilted to the side in contemplation) Yep, that sounds about right.

Me Again a couple minutes later: When you get older you'll get some milk bottles too. But you make sure they are just for when you have a baby. You don't want to go around showing anyone them. Ok? (hmm...maybe I took that a little too far.)

10 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

Kids are so funny!

Brooke said...

I'll bet you can't wait until she tells someone what you told her...priceless! :)

The Wents said...

Erin, I loved the book. I gave it to Aubrie, so vibe her to get it back. It was fun to see you.

missionary mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
missionary mama said...

that's too funny! I never thought of that.

A. said...

Hahaha! So in all this 10 years of marriage, your milk bottles have only been for your babes huh. Wow - sorry Mark.

sorry - couldn't help myself. Feel free to delete. lol

i'm erin. said...

hahaha...amy, I am speechlees, because I am laughing so hard!

JoMamma said...

Can you have the talk with my kids. Lets make that all the talks. That would be great for me.

JoMamma said...

Can you have the talk with my kids. Lets make that all the talks. That would be great for me.

big8smiley said...

LOL! I'm so glad you added that last little tidbit. I'm sure that cleared up any confusion!