Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PHOTO 101: Picture Samples!

Here are some shots from March's 101 Photography Class. Thanks to our great models and WAY TO GO class. Your shots rocked...(sniff, sniff) you make me proud! Let me know what you guys think.

Oh, and the first shot is of me talking to some of the lovely ladies in the class. Does it totally look like I'm wearing the bumpit or what?









If you are interested in taking a class for April:


2 spots left in Photo 102
4 spots left in Photo 101
Email: erinsummerill(at)hotmail(dot)com for more info

11 SPLURTS:

tammy said...

E freaking gads!! What did you do to my daughter's eyes?!? Quick!! Hide those photos before some boy sees them!!
You two are the best teachers EVAH! Look what your students came away with!! Awesome photos everyone!!

Kristina P. said...

These are all gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Those are gorgeous shots! Plus you must be fun teacher. When Troy and I can finally afford to buy a spiffy camera like yours we're seriously going to have you teach us how to use it.

missionary mama said...

cool! I want to take a class from you! love your hairdo, too!

JoMamma said...

You did have some great models. The pictures are awesome. You should have talked me into an expensive camera so I could have joined your class.

Sherry said...

WOW Erin! You're amazing! I love the pictures of Hailee. She got her braces off 2 days after the shoot so I'm glad to have some fun ones of her with them on. I'm definately in for photo 102 and I have a friend who may be interested as well.

Fullmer Family said...

I'm so jealous! I want to be down there for one of your classes!! :) Looks awesome.

Haley Hale said...

Those pictures are great! And where did you ever come up with such adorable models? By the way, I do love your hair in the first picture. How did you make it do that?

Finn and Tracey Family said...

yes, i was wondering if you had the "bumpit" in your hair! you could be a model for that product! : ) finn is excited to learn some more. he constantly is taking pictures. thanks for being our Life Coach!

A. said...

hahaha! it DOES look like you're sporting a bump it. But I will say... I like it. :P

Emerson Experiment said...

Erin u look great! And your pics are awesome!